It can take up to 4 weeks before the report of a test result reaches the clinic; we will promptly review your results when they arrive and will contact you to discuss if needed. You can visit the following sites to access your results:
- TOH MyChart – https://www.ottawahospital.on.ca/en/patients-visitors/mychart/
- CHEO – https://mychart.kidshealthalliance.ca/mychart/Authentication/Login?
- Montfort Hospital MyChamp – https://connectedcare.mychamp.ca/Phm-PhmHome.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=CHMPGBL.LIVE&application=PHM
- Queensway Carleton Hospital – https://qch.on.ca/ConnectedCare
- Dynacare – https://www.dynacare.ca/get-your-results.aspx
- Lifelabs – https://www.lifelabs.com/select-a-province/?redirectTo=see-my-results&myProvince=on
- Canadian Diagnostic Network – https://cdncare.ca/patients-portal/
After checking the above websites, you are always welcome to make an appointment to discuss your test results, if you haven’t already been asked to do so. Please click here to make an appointment with the ordering provider or call. Please note that we do not give test results over the phone.
|Test||Approximate Time to receive results|
|Bloodwork||7 Business days|
|Diagnostic Imaging (MRI, X-Ray, CT, Bone Density, Mammogram, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Fluoroscopy)||7-14 business days|
|HIV Test||10 business days|
|PAP Test||10 business days|
|Biopsies||10 business days|