WE’RE MOVING…TO A COLLABORATIVE HEALTH RECORD SYSTEM
On August 10th, 2020, the ByWard Family Health Team (formerly the University of Ottawa Health Services) is moving from our current Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System to a Collaborative Health Record (CHR) System. The Collaborative Health Record (CHR) is the next iteration of the electronic medical record built for a connected world.
As a patient you will notice many benefits of this new system including:
- Receiving appointment reminder & rescheduling notices by email or SMS or both.*
- Completing electronic questionnaires prior to the appointment. Once completed, these questionnaires are automatically uploaded to your patient record.*
- Receiving communications from your provider via a secure patient portal.*
- Upon arrival at the clinic, registering for your appointment on your smart phone.
- Booking a virtual visit with your provider.**
- Access to your provider’s availability when requesting an appointment online.**
*Upon receipt of the notice, patients will be required to provide date of birth or passcode to access details.
**Feature available Winter 2021